♥ notakeciksaya ♥

Hello, My name is SUHAILA. I'm 18 for this year. As u know, i'm a female. I'm a good person with full of habit. I'm camera addicted. Mind ur own business. I'm using my camera. Not yours. I love to holiday. So don't ever disturb me while i'm holiday. Its my business. :) I feel free to talk about anything. But, please respect people while you re talking especially if u're boy. Everything is not important to me but i juz wanna have fun n enjoy my life! And, if you nice to me, i'll nice to you too. So, welcome to my blog and always follow my update okey. Thank you. Have a nice read :) ♥

December 5, 2009

Malas +___+

Ok, aku sudah rasa malas nak ber-blogging. Buat masa ni aku tengah kekeringan idea nak menulis. Aku perlu menulis berbanyak lagi artikel dekat forum lain. Jadi aku dah mati katak nak tulis apa kat blog aku pulak. Humm. Tapi aku rajin pulak membaca blog orang. Haha, aku dah tatau nak tulis apa. Aku rasa nak design balik blog aku ni la. Ade keja cikit. Bubye.


Love, Suhaila ♥

+___+

2 comments:

Queen Latifah said...

Salam, sayang

Apa khabar?

Known as Shayla :) said...

owh. Khabar baik je. Kak Aina?