♥ notakeciksaya ♥

Hello, My name is SUHAILA. I'm 18 for this year. As u know, i'm a female. I'm a good person with full of habit. I'm camera addicted. Mind ur own business. I'm using my camera. Not yours. I love to holiday. So don't ever disturb me while i'm holiday. Its my business. :) I feel free to talk about anything. But, please respect people while you re talking especially if u're boy. Everything is not important to me but i juz wanna have fun n enjoy my life! And, if you nice to me, i'll nice to you too. So, welcome to my blog and always follow my update okey. Thank you. Have a nice read :) ♥

September 8, 2009

no update

Saya sgt bz hari ini. Kepala pun dah pening buat add math yg banyak tertunggak. Exam coming soon. Markah buku nk ambil. Jd kne ambik inisiatif dari skrg. Huaa.. later i update the new one k.

sekian ")
T_T

3 comments:

Amni S said...

Alahaii, add math jee. Add math laa paling best...kot :)

Known as Shayla :) said...

amni!
add math susah gler kot..
otak kte nk tercabut da buat add math..
huh..

Amni S said...

haha, kadang2 je.. hahha...