♥ notakeciksaya ♥

Hello, My name is SUHAILA. I'm 18 for this year. As u know, i'm a female. I'm a good person with full of habit. I'm camera addicted. Mind ur own business. I'm using my camera. Not yours. I love to holiday. So don't ever disturb me while i'm holiday. Its my business. :) I feel free to talk about anything. But, please respect people while you re talking especially if u're boy. Everything is not important to me but i juz wanna have fun n enjoy my life! And, if you nice to me, i'll nice to you too. So, welcome to my blog and always follow my update okey. Thank you. Have a nice read :) ♥

October 5, 2009

Why i love you?

Dear awk,
Thnx sgt2 sbb sudi bg saya peluang utk kali ke berapa sy tak tahu utk sy buktikan apa yg sy pendam selama ni. Sy tau x mudah utk terima kenyataan dengan apa yg berlaku selama 7 bulan ni. Walau awk bg peluang mcm mana pon, saya pasti parut luka dulu tak mungkin akan hilang dari ingatan awk. Anggap la ni ujian utk uji sejauh mane kite dpt bertahan utk teruskan apa yg telah kite rancang. Urm, saya tatau la nk ckp pe lg.. thnx 4 everything! Hehe .. :)

Why i love u?
1. You have amazing eyes. :)
2. I love ur attitude. :)
3. Your voice make me smile n calm. :)
4. Your smile gives me butterflies.:)
5. You make me laugh! :)
6. I can always talk to you :)
7. You laught at my stupid jokes. :)
8. You find time to call me/ text me. :)
9. You are the almost thing to perfect :)
10. You are everything i’ve waited for!:)

I guess the real reason why i love you is BECAUSE you’re you :)


sekian dari saya ")

suhaila :)

T_T

0 comments: